Son Of Valhalla Index du Forum

Son Of Valhalla
Forum de la Guilde Son Of Valhalla sur Aetha-Ro

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Colin Doyle hoping next Republic of Ireland cap will come so

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Son Of Valhalla Index du Forum -> Guilde Son Of Valhalla -> Presentation Son Of Valhalla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Mar - 10:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Colin Doyle hoping next Republic of Ireland cap will come so Répondre en citant

สมัคร sbobet Colin Doyle left Turkey hoping he does not have to wait another decade or more to collect his third Republic of Ireland cap.

The 32-year-old Bradford goalkeeper started Friday's 1-0 friendly defeat in Turkey, 10 years and 304 days after making his first senior appearance for Ireland against Ecuador in 2007.

Only Alex Stevenson, who went 14 years between caps from 1932 to 1946, has endured a longer lay-off for the Republic, and Doyle is keeping his fingers crossed that the next call comes a little sooner.

"My wife texted me saying that and I saw the little article. I didn't know that until I saw it. It was funny when I saw it," Doyle said following the match.

"I don't think I'll be waiting another 10 years for my next one because I'll be long retired!

"I'm only 32, so for a keeper, they may say that's young. Look, I need to play. Why I wasn't involved years ago was because I was a number two at Birmingham and not playing games.

"You need to be playing and the last three seasons now, I've been playing regular football in the Football League, so I have got back in the squads, which I wanted to do and luckily enough, I got a cap tonight. สมัคร sbobet

"It's been a while, it's been over 10 years. You're always proud when you play for your country, but it was bittersweet really because we're disappointed we didn't win the game."

Doyle got the nod in Antalya with No 1 Darren Randolph rested and Keiren Westwood and Rob Elliot both injured.

His single cap was one more than either Ross County's Aaron McCarey or Manchester United's Kieran O'Hara could boast and it was to him that manager Martin O'Neill turned.

Doyle said: "Darren's got the shirt at the moment and he's been fantastic this year - he's definitely been one of the best players in the squad, so there's no reason for him not to play if he's not injured.

"He was rested for this trip to give the others a game, but Westy and Rob were injured, so it was nice to get a game.

"It's a healthy position to be in and hopefully it will continue. Young Kieran [O'Hara] coming through now with the Under-21s, he looks all right as well. He did well over here in training, so it's a healthy spot to be in." สมัคร sbobet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Mar - 10:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 10:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Besiktas coach injured in abandoned Istanbul derby Répondre en citant

sbobet asian The Turkish Cup semi-final between two of the country's biggest teams was abandoned after the Besiktas coach was hit on the head by an object thrown by Fenerbahce fans. Besiktas coach Senol Gunes needed stitches in a head wound after he was struck on the head by an object that was thrown from the home fans during the clash with Istanbul rivals Fenerbahce.

Gunes dropped to the floor holding his head in the 58th minute of the semi-final second leg and was helped to his feet before officials helped him down the tunnel for treatment. The game between the long-time Istanbul rivals started in a tense atmosphere and Besiktas were reduced to 10 men after former Real Madrid defender Pepe was sent off for a reckless tackle. sbobet asian

Tensions increased when fans threw objects at a Besiktas player as a corner was taken. The Fenerbahce players tried to calm down the fans but the disorder continued into the second half before Gunes was struck prompting the Besiktas players to leave the pitch along with the referee who later abandoned the game. sbobet asian

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 07:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid's Gareth Bale 'honoured' by Bayern Munich links Répondre en citant

Real Madrid's Gareth Bale 'honoured' by Bayern Munich links

sbobet24 Gareth Bale has added to speculation that he could be leaving Real Madrid by saying it is "an honour" to be linked with Bayern Munich. Bale has fallen down the pecking order at Real Madrid, only starting three games in the Champions League this season. Ahead of a meeting with Bayern in the semi-finals of the Champions League on Wednesday evening, Bale suggested he would consider a move to the Bundesliga champions.

"You can never rule out anything in football," he told Bild. "Currently I play at Real Madrid and I enjoy that. Bayern have a fantastic squad and in the past they have always been one of the most successful clubs in Europe. It's an honour for everyone to be linked with this club. But as of now, I am a Real Madrid player." Reflecting on his own form, which has seen him score 11 goals in 22 La Liga matches this season, Bale said: "I think an average of a goal every second match is not bad at all. sbobet24

"Still, there is always potential to develop further. This also applies to me. To be honest, I always want more. More games and more goals." While Bale could be on his way out of Real Madrid in the future, Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski has been linked with a move to the Spanish side. "Lewandowski has the quality for Real," said Bale. "He is one of the best strikers in the world, he guarantees goals for both Bayern and his national team. We know what a serious threat he poses in the games against us." sbobet24

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Colin Doyle hoping next Republic of Ireland cap will come so

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Son Of Valhalla Index du Forum -> Guilde Son Of Valhalla -> Presentation Son Of Valhalla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation