Son Of Valhalla Index du Forum

Son Of Valhalla
Forum de la Guilde Son Of Valhalla sur Aetha-Ro

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Steven Naismith returns to Hearts on season-long loan from N

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Son Of Valhalla Index du Forum -> Guilde Son Of Valhalla -> Presentation Son Of Valhalla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juil - 07:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Steven Naismith returns to Hearts on season-long loan from N Répondre en citant

Steven Naismith returns to Hearts on season-long loan from Norwich

sbobet asian Former Scotland striker Steven Naismith has returned to Hearts on a season-long loan from Norwich City.Naismith, 31, has already trained with his team-mates and, pending international clearance, could be involved in this Sunday's friendly match against Partick Thistle at Central Park.

Speaking to the club's website, Hearts manager Craig Levein said: "I'm thrilled. It's not just the fact that he's a really good player, he's got a great work ethic and he's got great talent as well."He's a very, very useful addition and he did well for us last season.

"I had a chat with him at the end of the season and he felt that he had a bit of an interrupted preparation for the season and things didn't go great at the beginning sbobet asian with Norwich, so he didn't really start playing competitively until he came to us in January.

"I think he was getting better towards the end of the season."I feel that we've got a bit of time yet in this pre-season to get him up to speed."The 31-year-old spent the second half of the last campaign on loan at Tynecastle, scoring four goals in 16 appearances, which helped Hearts to a sixth-place finish in the Scottish Premier League. sbobet asian

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juil - 07:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Son Of Valhalla Index du Forum -> Guilde Son Of Valhalla -> Presentation Son Of Valhalla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation